2. We may collect contact information from you when you use our site (for example, e-mail addresses, information from third party accounts like Gmail you use to sign in to our community).
3. This information may be used to:
- send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- operate and improve our site and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
4. If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, please let us know.
5. We utilize cookies which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with an opportunity to accept or reject the cookie in each instance.
6. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information other than as follows:
- In an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
(i) To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
(iii) In an emergency to protect the personal safety of CashbackX.com employees, its customers, or any person;
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
7. We may transfer non-personally identifiable search information to third parties for the purpose of presenting visitors or members with targeted advertisements. Any visitor or member may contact us for information on how to opt out at any time.
8. You may request that we do not use your personal information or that we only use your personal information in certain ways.
9. If we believe we have the legal requirement to do so, we will preserve the content of any email you send us.
10. We may monitor your e-mail messages to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if we reasonably believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
11. We may collect personal information for analysis. In such circumstances we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
12. We use reasonable efforts to protect personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
13. You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.